If you’d like to make your heating system run more efficiently so that you can save money on fuel bills and lower energy consumption you should consider a power flush
Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
As a landlord you are legally required to arrange for a?landlord’s annual gas safety check?to be carried out on every gas appliance and flue provided with each rental property.
Checks must be carried out by a?Gas Safe registered engineer?who is competent and qualified to work safely and legally with gas.
The landlord gas safety check will make sure?gas fittings and appliances are safe to use.
Need a landlord gas safety certificate? Call our friendly office now on 020 3880 5666 to book.
Gas Safety Certificate Checklist
- Check appliance for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points available.
- Check burner pressure / gas rate against manufacturers data plate.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets (where appropriate).
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance can not be deemed as having been checked, until the above has been completed.
- For a Landlords Safety Record inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.
Carbon Monoxide Detector Installations
We can also check that your carbon monoxide alarms are in good working condition. As a landlord you must also ensure that a carbon monoxide detector is installed in a room where solid fuel is used.
A good example is in a room with a gas fire or open fire in it. Fires used solely for decorative purposes do not require a CO2 alarm is fitted.
If you don?t yet have a carbon monoxide detector fitted – maybe you are just prepping your second property for the rental market – we can provide advice on the best place to have it installed.
Our carbon monoxide detector supplied and installed from ?125 +VAT.
Central Heating System Cleaning and Flushing
From boiler breakdowns and annual services to full central heating system installations.
Our boiler breakdown team are skilled fault-diagnosis and repair experts for all major boiler brands.
Our boiler service team can carry our annual servicing at a convenient day and time that suits you.
Our boiler installations team are Worcester Bosch and Vaillant approved and can offer 10 year guarantees.