Palace Plumbers are looking for an experienced gas engineer to join our team to cover general domestic plumbing repair work and installations.
The role is to attend pre-booked appointments in domestic properties in the KT, TW, SW & SM postcodes.
You will be supported by an experienced team to help manage your day to day workload, including managing appointments and assisting you should you require it.
The position is full-time and on a sub-contract basis.
- Competent with all boiler diagnostics, fault-finding, servicing, maintenance & repair
- Experience of boiler installations and heating system upgrades
- Good knowledge of heating system designs
- Able to carry out Gas Safety Certificates
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Confidence in quoting for work
- Qualified installer of vented and unvented cylinders
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 with post qualification experience
- Relevant ACS qualifications (CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1…)
- 5+ years experience of boiler breakdown and fault diagnosis
- Current Gas Safe registration
- £2 million minimum of Public Liability cover
- Own van (although a company vehicle may be considered)
- Own tools (including a calibrated gas analyser)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £200.00 per day