Palace Plumbers are looking for an experienced plumber to join our team to cover general domestic plumbing repair work and installations.
The role is to attend pre-booked appointments in domestic properties in the KT, TW, SW & SM postcodes.
You will be supported by an experienced team to help manage your day to day workload, including managing appointments and assisting you should you require it.
The position is full-time and on a sub-contract basis.
- Competent with all plumbing diagnostics, servicing, maintenance & repair
- Good knowledge of hot and cold water system designs
- Able to deliver top quality work and excellent customer service
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Confidence in quoting for work
- Experience in bathroom installations
- Competent in full wall and floor tiling
- Experience with power flushing heating systems
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 with post qualification experience
- 5+ years experience of boiler breakdown and fault diagnosis
- Current Gas Safe registration
- £2 million minimum of Public Liability cover
- Own van (although a company vehicle may be considered)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £180.00 per day